Sales- and operations support – Part time, Grieg Seafood Norway AS
Grieg Seafood is on a journey of sustainable growth in an exciting market full of opportunities. Towards 2025, we are aiming for global growth, cost leadership and increased focus on sustainable farming practices. Furthermore, Grieg Seafood will reposition the company in the value chain and evolve from a pure salmon supplier to an innovation partner for selected customers. We will increase our presence downstream through value added processing, partnerships, category development and brand cultivation.
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively
- Organization skills with demonstrated ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Student in a relevant area of business study.
- Strong personal computing skills, including MS Office suite
Main responsibilities in the role includes but are not limited to:
- Assist the sales organization in varying operations within sales and logistics
- Order handling
- Document handling
We are primarily looking for candidates able to work evening, weekends and holidays.
If you believe you have the skills necessary to be successful in this role and you would like to become part of our fast-growing company, please send your CV outlining how you meet the criteria to Sindre Kvalheim on e-mail: email@example.com For questions regarding the position, please contact Sindre Kvalheim on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org All inquiries will be handled confidentially.